I don't understand
Tmnettekov
Professional
Tmnettekov
3 years, 10 months ago by Tmnettekov
I can make alphas and i know how to read a pattern and do all the kinds of knots and Ends but I can't make #2 to save my life you can clearly see the difference between the forwards and backwards knots could somebody help me
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 10 months ago by Clairaland
I do have a tutorial on my channel claira g....I also suggest maybe practicing the knots separately...it actually took me like 4 months to learn that pattern so know you aren’t the only one....just keep trying
Tmnettekov
Professional
Tmnettekov
3 years, 10 months ago by Tmnettekov
Thank you i used to be able to make it and it looked really good but i stopped because of vsco girls i will watch ur tutorial
Zenrae
Professional
Zenrae
3 years, 10 months ago by Zenrae
You can also use Masha knots chevron tutorial on YouTube. She has tons of great tips and tricks! Good luck!
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 10 months ago by ajr725
You should make a bracelet with just the type of knot you are struggling with. So if you struggle with backwards knots, make a candy stripe using just backwards knots. After making a whole bracelet you’ll probably be way more comfortable with them.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I didn’t learn this way but maybe continually making the same knot using two strings can help you learn or even doing a tiny chevron. Like 6 strings not folded in half or folded in half 3