bracelet sets
laynaluv
Bracelet King
laynaluv
3 years, 10 months ago by laynaluv
on pinterest i have been seeing sets of bracelets that are different patterns but they have the same color scheme , what bracelets would look good together as a set ?
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
3 years, 10 months ago by aa7648
A lot of more complicated bracelets look great with chevrons, candy stripes, um I forget what they’re called but they look like braids, simple ones I’d say.
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
Usually like one medium/thick one relatively complicated and then like one or two smaller ones so as far as string count goes (10+ and 1 or 2 4-6string bracelets or maybe like one or two 8 stings and like a simple braided or fishtailed bracelet)
laynaluv
Bracelet King
laynaluv
3 years, 10 months ago by laynaluv
@aa7648 thankyouu
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@aa7648 it’s called a braided stitch
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
Thanks @2006_Mandy
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
1 complicated one(diamond would be cute) and then one simple like waves candy stripe or chevron and then a simple braid
Immy
Skiller
Immy
3 years, 10 months ago by Immy
If you look at Masha Knots on Youtube she does a variation of simple and more complicated bracelets. I would pick 2 or 3 simple and thin ones and then pick 1 or 2 more complicated ones. As long as you use the same colour scheme the bracelets will all look really good together. I hope this helps you. 👍 😄
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Sometimes I enjoy making an adjustable braided bracelet with a candystripe, chinese staircase and chevron or I do only two or three of those four. I find because they are easy that even if I only chose 1, 2 or 3 colours I can do different shades of these colours too.
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 10 months ago by Clairaland
You could make candy stripes and chevrons and braided stitches with some braided and make sets (:

Hope this helps (I am trying to be super active so I can become a moderator soon)