can I start segment knotting even after I did row by row for a little
Carli22
Bracelet King
Carli22
3 years, 10 months ago by Carli22
So I’m making a bracelet and I don’t know if I can segment knot even though I did row by row for a while??
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
You can segment knot even if you start by row by row it will still work just make sure you get all the knots
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
Yes, you definitely can
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3 years, 10 months ago by cewdewd
You for sure can. It may be a bit confusing at first but after a bit it will be easier to understand where you are. (at least that’s what happens for me) hope this helps! (I’m really sorry for the bad grammar)
mlh49529
Bracelet King
mlh49529
3 years, 10 months ago by mlh49529
Yes you definitely can although it can be confusing at first
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 10 months ago by Rg_Knots
Yes! Definitely!
JulkaW
Bracelet King
JulkaW
3 years, 10 months ago by JulkaW
Yes you can although I always tend to make my knots tighter row by row idk why
EalgeKnots
Bracelet King
EalgeKnots
3 years, 10 months ago by EalgeKnots
you can i think it is easier to segment knots rather than to do it row by row by that might just be me. so you do whatever you think is easier to do. but you most definitly can segment knot after you start row by row 👍 ❤️ 🙂
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
yes just make sure that you don't forget any knot and that you're making the pattern correctly still
CHMGURL
Professional
CHMGURL
3 years, 10 months ago by CHMGURL
Yes, sometimes I like to do a full set of row by row and then switch to segment knotting, just to make sure everything is in the right place
alyssanead
Bracelet King
alyssanead
3 years, 10 months ago by alyssanead
I think so, I made bracelets from tutorials for a while and then made two patterns row by row. After that I started segment knotting and I think the bracelet and the bracelets after that turned out just fine. But I made the mistake of starting out with a pattern that has all four types of knots, if I were you and got to start again I would start with a pattern that only has backward knots and forward knots. Hope this makes sense 🙂
aashini
Bracelet King
aashini
3 years, 10 months ago by aashini
I believe you can but you just have to figure out how you want to segment knot and get to that step before segment knotting!
mrs_rausch
Bracelet King
mrs_rausch
3 years, 10 months ago by mrs_rausch
Of course!!! Depending on the type of "start" I use, I'll either work row by row or by the diagonal until I've completed the pattern once through. Once I've got a good start, that's when I begin segment knotting.