How do i add a color into a alpha?
emilyem
Bracelet King
emilyem
3 years, 10 months ago by emilyem
I have been trying to make alphas so many times and have watched Masha knots flat alpha video 18 times please helped me.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
there are two methods: regular substitution and flat alpha. regular substitution is easier than flat alpha for a beginner so i will explain that for you. tape your new string to your workspace behind the bracelet and place your current leading string behind the bracelet. with the string you taped to your workspace, you simply knot it in your bracelet where the color is supposed to be. i hope that helps! 🙂
emilyem
Bracelet King
emilyem
what? could u make a tutorial on that?
arf820
arf820
masha knots has a youtube tutorial called “how to read alpha patterns,” where she explains regular substitution. it is different from the flat alpha tutorial so it may be more helpful for you. i could make a written tutorial for you (not a video tutorial) but it would take awhile. just let me know if this tutorial makes more sense for you and if it doesn’t i’ll gladly make a tutorial for you. 🙂
emilyem
Bracelet King
emilyem
please do! but can u make it this week or today? cause i started alphas for a competition
emilyem
Bracelet King
emilyem
did you start the tutorial?
arf820
arf820
um i can try but like i said it will take awhile because i have to write it and i got other things to do, such as college essays. once i submit the tutorial though it has to go through @Admin and the moderators and that can take as long as a week since the review process for tutorials is different than the review process for patterns and photos and such. did you try following the masha knots tutorial i mentioned above?
emilyem
Bracelet King
emilyem
yep, still doesn't help
fthjsln
Advanced
fthjsln
3 years, 9 months ago by fthjsln
use this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePr81hbvdjE