WHOLE IN ALPHA FOR BOOKMARK
galletas
Skiller
galletas
3 years, 10 months ago by galletas
Hi! I recently saw the apha pattern #40806 and decided to scroll dow to the pictures and the users Mahi and Bree406 ade it into a bookmark with a hole to attach a tassel. I was wondering how to make that. Thank you! 😊
mibiniri
Bracelet King
mibiniri
3 years, 10 months ago by mibiniri
I haven't made one myself but my best guess is that it is made similarly to the inside of the starry night shaped bracelet (#34612).
you knot a couple of rows to secure and start the bookmark itself (in their case it was one row) and each row after that you start taking out a base string(s) in the middle and knotting back and forth on each side with 2 separate leading strings on both sides until you reunite them again. but before you connect the 2 sides together like you would with 2 triangle alpha beginnings you would "finish" the insides where the base strings are like in the starry night with progressive forward backward and backward forward knots all along the inside and then you would continue the bracelet regularly.

but maybe @Mahi and @Bree406 could explain it better than me (again, my instructions are all based on my guesses) and even appoint you to a video tutorial.
hope I could help 😊
mibiniri
Bracelet King
mibiniri
3 years, 10 months ago by mibiniri
btw, the holes look a lot like teardrop loops to me, so maybe it has something to do with those?
Mahi
Bracelet King
Mahi
3 years, 10 months ago by Mahi
I watched a video on instagram which told us how to make that loop. If you want to watch it, you can search valentina lenin. Then go to her igtv videos. You will find that video there. I hope it helped! 😄
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
this is the instagram link to the tutorial https://www.instagram.com/p/B_7jgp4FG4R/