To-dos
ana_xo
Professional
ana_xo
9 years, 11 months ago by ana_xo
*hi* I guess everyone here adds some patterns to their to-do lists. I wonder, if you complete every pattern from your to-do list or not.🙂
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 11 months ago by aprow402
No! I edit my list with what I think is cool. I make some of them, though.
puppydog
Bracelet King
puppydog
9 years, 11 months ago by puppydog
I am slowly making all the patterns in my to-do list
morphinne
Professional
morphinne
9 years, 11 months ago by morphinne
before i had an account on here i used to just write down pattern numbers and a small description into a notebook i had specifically for bracelets.
i've made most of those, and i've started some of the ones on my to-do list as well but just a few of them are actually finished lol. temptation is everywhere! :[
lexibakke
Skiller
lexibakke
9 years, 11 months ago by lexibakke
I use my to do list for both friendship bracelets and rainbow loom images. But yeah, I usually do ll the ones on my to do list.
jackie_c05
Skiller
jackie_c05
9 years, 11 months ago by jackie_c05
I don't follow my to do list most of the time unless it's a pattern I've really been wanting to do
Hammaily
Bracelet King
Hammaily
9 years, 10 months ago by Hammaily
I have 188 todos and i think theyre all very nice! but i dont think i will do all of them in my life.. i look at my todos list like everyday and i say uuuh i want to make it, but i don't have time, i work +40hrs/week ..
toribug11
Bracelet King
toribug11
9 years, 10 months ago by toribug11
i fully intend to make all the bracelets on my todo list, which is why i recently had to cut it down from close to 2,500 to less than 240. i had a habit of adding any and all patterns i liked, reguardless of wether i wanted to make 'em or not. usually what i'll do is just pick one at random, but the majority of patterns in my list are already saved to my computer. i just keep them in the list so i can easily find what i need to add photos.