i feel like such an amature
unoandonly
Skiller
unoandonly
9 years, 11 months ago by unoandonly
Well ive been bracelet tying for a while now and ive seen really nice pictures of really nice bracelets there so clean and neat the knots are so perfect on two color and multi color. Please someone tell me this secret of the bracelet tying goods!|😲😄
Braacelets
Professional
Braacelets
9 years, 11 months ago by Braacelets
Make sure the knot is tight enough but not too tight, and just take your time, it gets easier
mmmoments
Bracelet King
mmmoments
9 years, 11 months ago by mmmoments
I've found that I get an uneven bracelet if I use different brands and/or sizes of string when I'm tying. I also keep my bracelets clamped or taped closely to my work surface (a clipboard), so they don't move or curl while I'm tying. Good luck!
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
9 years, 11 months ago by lyra2245
Don't pull to right on multicolors, that's what makes the knot "raise" above the rest.
becbugggg
Advanced
becbugggg
9 years, 11 months ago by becbugggg
I'm having trouble too!
unoandonly
Skiller
unoandonly
Yeah and when i look at pictures and patterns from someone like christalxo im like how does she do it tbracelets come out perfect even with such diffucult patterns with so many different colors and what-not😭😛
unoandonly
Skiller
unoandonly
*her bracelets come out perfect:[
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 11 months ago by Margaron
Christalxo starts her bracelets not in loops or knots, so she's probably using a clip board which will make your lines straight and she also appears to do a couple rows before her pattern which can straighten out imperfections.
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 11 months ago by TFK19
Haha I'll let you in on a secret... Even some of us "pro" alpha bracelet makers (like me) have trouble with their rows too! It just takes patience and moving the rows around a bit on the strings the knots are tied to. And the most important advice I can give you is don't give up and keep on tying! Good luck!
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
9 years, 11 months ago by Adik
I never have troubles with keeping the alphas perfect 🙂 You just have to use the same pressure (when tightening the knot) for every knot, And it takes practise but once you get the hang of it all of your alphas will come out perfectly.
porkchop
Bracelet King
porkchop
9 years, 11 months ago by porkchop
use the same brand of string
porkchop
Bracelet King
porkchop
9 years, 11 months ago by porkchop
and make sure you tie your knots tight ( :