help me become a millionare
unoandonly
Skiller
unoandonly
10ย years ago by unoandonly
I want to start selling bracelets but i tend to get restless with making one and start another one and so on. Is there any tips to help me with this and do you ever feel the same way thanks!๐Ÿ™‚
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
10ย years ago by wolf3
i always feel like this! i had a whole bunch of unfinished bracelets, but then i had a week break off school, and i made it my "finish all my unfinished bracelets" week.
Braacelets
Professional
Braacelets
10ย years ago by Braacelets
First, take it slsow. Don't start 10 bracelets at once because most likely you wont finish them all. Just do one at a time.
mmmoments
Bracelet King
mmmoments
10ย years ago by mmmoments
I watch a movie or listen to an e-book while making a bracelet. Keeps me from getting bored with the repetition. Good luck, I'm trying to sell mine too!
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10ย years ago by lyra2245
This summer I vowed not to start any bracelets until I finished the ones I have already started. If I break this oath, I will give my brother dessert for a day. Idk I am a very strange person
piperrocks
Bracelet King
piperrocks
10ย years ago by piperrocks
When you make a bracelet, promise yourself to finish it before you start a new one. It will get you motivated and listen to music or and ebook
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10ย years ago by KnotCrazy
Do you have an etsy? Let me know if you are interested in one because I can send you a referral link and you will get 40 FREE listings! ๐Ÿ™‚ I just need an email address ๐Ÿ™‚
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10ย years ago by Ki_Love_18
I've got a binder full of bracelets I need to finish....maybe I'll do a week like wolf3 and finish all of them
unoandonly
Skiller
unoandonly
10ย years ago by unoandonly
Jee thanks KnotCrazy and i often half like weeks that come and making bracelets come naturally but then after three or five bracelets i take about a two month break and i hate that|๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜„
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10ย years ago by KnotCrazy
Your welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚ if you want me to you can message me your email address ๐Ÿ™‚
lyssjerfly
Professional
lyssjerfly
10ย years ago by lyssjerfly
I follow someone on Instagram who sent her followers her unfinished bracelets so that they could finish them. I thought that was cool. (: