Question about bracelets...
Braacelets
Professional
Braacelets
10ย years ago by Braacelets
lately i've seen that people started beginning doing their bracelets with the diamond start, like the start that ita use to make the diamond-shaped bracelet. But idk how to continue the pattern once you do the start like that. Anyone has any idea how to do this?
polkadotty
Bracelet King
polkadotty
10ย years ago by polkadotty
There's a diamond shaped bracelet tutorial on here. Once you finish tying the shaped diamond part of the bracelet(using the tutorial)you just continue with the rest of your bracelet. I've never actually done a different bracelet like that but I've done a diamond shaped bracelet. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜‰
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10ย years ago by lyra2245
I think it only works if it's a "chevron" type pattern but I'm not so sure
Braacelets
Professional
Braacelets
I've seen people do all kind of patterns with them, alphas, diamonds, and others. I just do not know how to do it.
Braacelets
Professional
Braacelets
For example #12711, #10966, #10182, #13057 and #11003, they all got pictures of bracelets being started with that diamond shape start.
mmmoments
Bracelet King
mmmoments
10ย years ago by mmmoments
@Braacelets In many of the photos what you're seeing is a variation of a shaped bracelet. That's what I used for the bookmark in pattern #12711. It starts out very similar to the "How To Make A Shaped Bracelet" tutorial, but I stopped at step number 8 and knotted over the background strings like a regular alpha pattern until I was ready to start substituting in the other colors. I hope this helped!