BBE(best bracelets ever)
unicorn44
Bracelet King
unicorn44
10 years, 2 months ago by unicorn44
Hi! I wanted to start a forum on the best looking bracelet/pattern you've ever seen or done...if possible be one that you've posted a picture (on this site) so people can go see the beautiful picture🙂
-unicorn44 😉
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10 years, 2 months ago by Ki_Love_18
Ok, so just recently I did an alpha pattern lizard. It is posted, and I love it
unicorn44
Bracelet King
unicorn44
@Ki_Love_18: Cool! My fav so far was my Disney one... You can look at a "Walt Disney" pattern and the picture should be there...
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10 years, 2 months ago by Ki_Love_18
Awesome!!
Margaron
Margaron
10 years, 2 months ago by Margaron
This is both the pattern I'm most proud of creating and I think it turned out good is pattern #12449

I might make another one though, I ran out of the background string so I was forced to cover the flames 🙁 They looked really good at the top. On the same note, I might make it Gale and Katniss, 'cause to be honest I'm not a peeta fan :X
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10 years, 2 months ago by KnotCrazy
Mine is probably the one on my profile pic. I would post the pattern # but I got it off of a different site 🙂
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 2 months ago by SBilbrey
Like Margaron, my favorite design AND favorite finished product are the same pattern. I designed pattern #9557 for my dad. Dark Side of the Moon is one of his favorite albums. He has painted this everywhere he's gotten the chance for almost 40 years. He's painted it on everything from his dorm room wall to my brother's birthday cake. My mom has a pajama set with this image on it. So I designed this for his birthday. The picture of the carabiner keychain is his birthday present from me. Not only do I think I did a really good job on the design and the knotting, it's got a lot of sentimental value. That's why it's my favorite.
unicorn44
Bracelet King
unicorn44
@everyone: they are all wonderful patterns...
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
10 years, 2 months ago by wolf3
@unicorn44 very true. buuut.. #1161 is AWESOME!!
polkadotty
Bracelet King
polkadotty
10 years ago by polkadotty
I really like pattern 4459, 11741 and 13234 🙂
toribug11
Bracelet King
toribug11
10 years ago by toribug11
my favorite that i've generated would be #13340. i havent had a chance to actually do it yet, its a massive pattern! i dont have any photos to speak of, but luckyjinks' photo of #5965 is stunning, and so is the photo for #9723 is amazing as well. my favorite alphas (that arent mine) would be #12679 and #13779.