alphas
Denisecvo
Bracelet King
Denisecvo
10ย years, 2ย months ago by Denisecvo
I was making an alpha of snoopy and the middle seemed to be going in. There is a point in the bracelet when you use the background string from one side of the pattern to the other several times. I think this is the reason because im putting to much tension on knots but if i do it looser it makes a hole. How do i prevent this from happening?
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10ย years, 2ย months ago by SBilbrey
I think I know what you're describing. What pattern number are you working on? Do the colors flip in the middle of the bracelet, like in the middle of pattern #8977? Because I had the same problem when I tied that pattern. It looks like your bracelet is wearing a belt that's too tight! I also thought it was my tension at first. But I don't really think that's the problem. I think it's just the direction of the knots. Try using 2 knotter strings and tying it like it's a multi-colored alpha. That will keep each row of knots going in the same direction (one row all forward knots, next row all backward knots), which helps keep a more uniform shape. That seemed to fix the problem for me. I hope that helps!