Wonky Alpha
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
4ย years ago by awesomelgk
HI! Hope you all are well. I made #7250 recently, and I'm confused about the way it turned out. The right side looks as if I used the flat edges technique and the other just looks normal. What caused this? I have a picture on the pattern btw
ritablanki
Bracelet King
ritablanki
4ย years ago by ritablanki
Hi! I'm no expert but your problem may be the color switch on the edge. Maybe try a pattern where there is no switch on the edge because in this bracelet you have to switch from yellow to blue on the edge a lot. I am unsure if you used the flat alpha technique, but if you did, remember when you switch on the edge to tuck the old leading string under the bracelet, then bring out your new leading string. Since it is the edge you wouldn't use the flat alpha technique or a string would peak through in the side. Other than that, it's just practice! I can't see your bracelet but I bet it looks great! Hope this helped.

-Rita
ritablanki
Bracelet King
ritablanki
4ย years ago by ritablanki
hi again~ just saw your keyring, looks great! i don't really see a big difference in the two sides.
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
4ย years ago by awesomelgk
thanks @ritablanki ! I did use the flat alpha technique. I may just end up using the flat edges technique in my next alpha. Thanks so much! I have watched @Racoon 's video so many times on the flat alpha technique haha