just started
Ocean_12
Advanced
Ocean_12
4 years, 1 month ago by Ocean_12
I started about 3 years ago and I do it more in the summer I stop around fall and I am trying to got back into it. Have any tips to stay committed all year!!
katieh1229
Skiller
katieh1229
4 years, 1 month ago by katieh1229
I like to watch my favorite show or listen to a movie while I knot! I also think about how amazing they are going to look when I am finished. If I am feeling very unmotivated I look at the photos on here or search up friendship bracelets on Pinterest. Hope this helps!
Ocean_12
Advanced
Ocean_12
@katieh1229 thank you so much helped a lot!!
ambioletto
Skiller
ambioletto
4 years, 1 month ago by ambioletto
maybe try making seasonal bracelets? so like in winter you could make snowflake or holiday bracelets, which would keep you motivated to knot through each season
Ocean_12
Advanced
Ocean_12
Ok thx
sogypotato
Professional
sogypotato
4 years, 1 month ago by sogypotato
something you could do to stay committed is to rotate between more than one bracelet to not get bored of a pattern and to keep it interesting.
bearcat01
Professional
bearcat01
4 years, 1 month ago by bearcat01
Seasonal bracelets for sure! Or make them as gifts!
Margaron
Margaron
4 years, 1 month ago by Margaron
You could adapt patterns to other crafts as well. Sometimes knotting just gets boring and I’ll switch to cross-stitching a pattern or crocheting it 🤷🏻‍♀️I personally find it hard to stay motivated to do bracelets all year as well and generally kind of seasonally work on crafts