Organization
wynokeefe
Professional
wynokeefe
4 years, 1 month ago by wynokeefe
Hey guys! Whenever I make a bracelet that's more than 30 strings I have trouble keeping all my strings organized and nice looking. Any tips? Anything is appreciated! Thanks!
taelor
Bracelet King
taelor
4 years, 1 month ago by taelor
I have seen friendship bracelet clipboards where it just has a bunch of slots to keep your strings. I don’t know how well that works because honestly my strings just get tangled and I just pull out the string I need.
knottahti
knottahti
4 years, 1 month ago by knottahti
i’ve heard that putting felt on your clipboard can help them stop from moving. or you can just separate out your strings between every row, even if they get tangled. it doesn’t bother me anymore because it seems inevitable haha
lreileigh
Skiller
lreileigh
4 years, 1 month ago by lreileigh
If I’m making a bracelet that is symmetrical and the strings can be split in half, that usually helps. This might not work for very thick patterns though, because you will still have a lot of string you’re working with
cgrace270
Professional
cgrace270
4 years, 1 month ago by cgrace270
I’m not sure if you’re talking about alphas or normal patterns, but I usually put the strings I have already knotted off to the side and pull them all back together during a new row!