Ajustable Bracelet Help!
mollycarr
Professional
mollycarr
4 years, 1 month ago by mollycarr
I’m trying to start an etsy shop as i need something to occupy my time. the only thing i need is making my bracelets adjustable. does anyone have any video suggestions?
katieh1229
Skiller
katieh1229
4 years, 1 month ago by katieh1229
When I wanted to learn to make my bracelets adjustable I literally searched up "adjustable bracelet" on youtube and a ton came up!
ambioletto
Skiller
ambioletto
4 years, 1 month ago by ambioletto
alternatively, you could just make longer ties so that whoever buys it can just tie it to the tightness and fit that they want
skrimpdadd
Skiller
skrimpdadd
4 years ago by skrimpdadd
On my bracelets I just do really long braided ties but there are plenty of different techniques. I've even seen some with adjustable strap hardware like you would see on an adjustable strap. If you did one like that, it would make it very neat and tidy as opposed to the ties.
michalka05
Advanced
michalka05
4 years ago by michalka05
@mollycarr if you search up 'how to make your bracelets adjustable!' on Youtube a video from 'kinsey b' should come up. She explains it really well. Hope this helps 😊
ash7733
Professional
ash7733
4 years ago by ash7733
Search up quarantinequeen07 on TikTok and scroll to her first vids and it will show adjustable ties
Nrf777
Professional
Nrf777
4 years ago by Nrf777
You can find a tutorial on the Youtuber kinsey b, she has a tutorial on adjustable bracelets
Wildfire7
Bracelet King
Wildfire7
4 years ago by Wildfire7
Kinsey b has a pretty good tutorial on youtube
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
4 years ago by Shelly2121
You can also just use crimp ends, which are the best options for me. Masha knots has a tutorial, but i can explain it here!
You basically tape down your thread and do the first few rows carefully.
1. Once your done with the bracelet, dont tie it.
2. Cut the strings as close as possible, around 1-2mm from the first row.
3. Use clear glue or nail polish to secure the ends and prevent fraying.
4. Get the first crimp end, and push the bracelet edge as far as possible without bending the strings..
5. Use pliers or something to pressit down and secure the crimp end.
6. Add a jump ring then a lobster clasp.
7. Repeat steps 2-5.
8. Add the jump ring then a chain.
If you want to be extra safe, then add a jump ring and chain to the package so that the customer can extend it if they want.
I know its long but its the best i can say it.
You can but crimp ends at a hobby store or on amazon. I like the pandahall ones. They have a pack with different colors and 6 sizes per color. They also sell packs that have like ten different sizes for one color, and packs that include 7 sizes of one color, the jumprings, chains and clasps. Hope this helps
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
4 years ago by Shelly2121
For chains, i saw pre cut ones by a brand called honbay , for jumprings and clasps i saw one from supla.
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
4 years ago by Knots_EM
I make all of my bracelets adjustable. I do this by making my ties a bit longer then using a bit of coordinating thread make a few square knots (this is on YouTube) then create a normal knot and cut the left over ends.
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
4 years ago by rkade
Kinsey b’s tutorial