Curving
hilarym320
Bracelet King
hilarym320
4 years, 1 month ago by hilarym320
Why do my bracelets keep curving?? It's driving me nuts! I finally got to where I tie them right enough. And I use Masha Knots idea of extra strings on the side to keep them straight. But now they all curve to the left. I can't figure it out! Ughhhh!!
knottahti
knottahti
4 years, 1 month ago by knottahti
do you tie all of your knots with one hand dominantly? i tie all of mine with my right hand so my bracelets all curve a bit right since i our more pressure on that side
hilarym320
Bracelet King
hilarym320
4 years, 1 month ago by hilarym320
I do tie with my right hand. Maybe that has something to do with it.
owleybrd
Bracelet King
owleybrd
4 years, 1 month ago by owleybrd
There’s a great video masha knots posted on her channel that talks about how to make your bracelets straighter (but I think it’s for alphas, I don’t know) It also might be the tightness of how you knot your knots too.
whitneymac
Professional
whitneymac
4 years, 1 month ago by whitneymac
If you are moving left to right and knotting row by row it might be that your beginning knots on each row are tighter. Or if you are doing chevron-based patterns where the left side is mostly forward knots and the right mostly backward knots it might be that your forward knots are tighter than your backward knots. I would just be real careful to make sure each knot has the same tension. It’s tedious, but hopefully it helps!