Holes in alpha keychains
bookworm88
Bracelet King
bookworm88
4ย years, 1ย month ago by bookworm88
I donโ€™t know if this happens to everyone, just me or if Iโ€™m just being way too picky. So when I hold my keychain to the light I can see light shining through tiny gaps where the strings arenโ€™t completely touching together. My knots are not too tight because I thought that might be the problem so Iโ€™ve been tying them looser and that didnt fix the problem. Iโ€™m not sure if maybe itโ€™s because I use nylon thread. Perhaps the thread is too thick versus the string that is normally use for bracelets. When I hold the keychain against my clipboard and such it looks perfect. I only notice the holes when I hold up to the light.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4ย years, 1ย month ago by Someone_
Small tiny holes are natural, they don't tend to bother me as I never hold them up in direct light when using them (not sure anyone does) so its not noticeable. If they are gaping, then that could just mean you are tying too loose, but based on what you said I don't think that's the case. I have found that certain threads (types, sizes) produce more/less holes than another though, so I tend to stick to ones that give less holes. If it does bother you, when it comes to making Alpha's you could secure a piece of felt/fabric to the back of the bracelet which will hide them, but like I said it's normal to have holes when holding the bracelets up to the light. ๐Ÿ™‚
mtelesco
Skiller
mtelesco
4ย years, 1ย month ago by mtelesco
Just maybe try tying tighter idk