alpha loop
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
4 years, 1 month ago by pinkis73
Hi! I was wondering how to do a loop for an alpha and then immediately starting the pattern? I watched Masha Knots video on doing the loop but I’m still confused. Thank you!
knottahti
knottahti
4 years, 1 month ago by knottahti
@pinkis73 do you mean without doing triangle ends, or with them?
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
Without doing them
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 1 month ago by halokiwi
You make a loop by knotting one string around all other strings using just fb or bf knots. You can include your leading string in this loop already either as the string you use to knot or one of the strings you knot around with.

If you don't want to do triangle ends etc. after the loop you just start knotting your leading string onto all the basestrings from left to right, then right to left, row by row.

I would not recommend doing this if you have many basestrings. I think it'll work out for something small like a name bracelet with maybe 5 or 7 basestrings but I don't think it'll look good with something big.

In which video did she do that? I kinda want to know what it looks like so I have more information.
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
@halokiwi Omg thank you so much!! She only did a video on doing a starting loop,that’s why I was confused. Thank you so much!!!
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
@halokiwi Results are on my profile!😁thank you so much!