HOW DO YOU KNOT FASTER???? I NEED TO KNOW
KenzieKnot
Professional
KenzieKnot
4 years, 1 month ago by KenzieKnot
♡´・ᴗ・`♡ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! Dᴏᴇs ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇʟᴇᴛs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ? I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴀʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇʟᴇᴛs ʙʏ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ!!!

ꕥ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs!
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years, 1 month ago by Haka_yt
I like to hold the threads I am knotting on in between my fingers so that I can hold multiple at once and just keep going. I hope this helps you!!👍
zarahlmao
Bracelet King
zarahlmao
4 years, 1 month ago by zarahlmao
also segment knotting instead of knotting row by row really helps the whole thing go faster. i also hold the strings in my fingers when segment knotting to make it faster
cooper10
Bracelet King
cooper10
4 years, 1 month ago by cooper10
Yeah segment knotting is A LOT quicker
KenzieKnot
Professional
KenzieKnot
4 years, 1 month ago by KenzieKnot
hey guys!! thank you all so much, i totally forgot segment knotting was a thing!! the only thing is: i’ve watched multiple videos and i can’t seem to understand it!!! but i will try and look into it and see if i can understand it!! thanks again!!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 1 month ago by halokiwi
If you have any specific questions about segment knotting or want help figuring out I'd be willing to help you.
danihbrown
Professional
danihbrown
4 years, 1 month ago by danihbrown
basically you can segment knot by just looking at the pattern and making sure that you do it in the correct order. like i used to tie strings basically randomly because i didn't realize that there was an important order to it lol

also doing alphas that are only two colors goes by super quickly! 🙈 🤪
hellomynam
Skiller
hellomynam
4 years, 1 month ago by hellomynam
try using segment knotting masha knots has a lot of good tutorials on it
sara_bear
Skiller
sara_bear
4 years, 1 month ago by sara_bear
Yes, segment knotting works extremely well, so does practice. And try making thinner bracelet and work you way up to thicker ones.
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
Segment knotting and getting in “the zone” like ya’know when you get distracted and sit there doing something with everything else just going in one ear and out the other, I’m always listening to a yt video or a pod cast and then I completely miss some of the videos (normally last 30-90 minutes)
Andyish
Bracelet King
Andyish
4 years, 1 month ago by Andyish
Segment knotting.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 1 month ago by AwesomeGrl
Definitely segment knoting really helps. Basically find parts in the pattern they you can easily knot together. Also most people don't know it, but when they are making a chevron, they are doing segment knoting
wavy_peach
Professional
wavy_peach
4 years, 1 month ago by wavy_peach
Segment knotting makes things much quicker. Masha Knots has a tutorial on her youtube. Also
knottahti
knottahti
4 years, 1 month ago by knottahti
sometimes it helps if you can “memorize” the pattern too! then it’s just muscle memory and you don’t have to look at anything
lreileigh
Skiller
lreileigh
4 years, 1 month ago by lreileigh
I find that watching tv or calling a friend help me knot faster. Another way is to give yourself a deadline and tell yourself you need to have it done at this specific time. Memorizing the pattern and segment knotting also helps
cgrace270
Professional
cgrace270
4 years, 1 month ago by cgrace270
Sometimes it just takes time and practice! Don’t get too caught up with being faster straight away!
KenzieKnot
Professional
KenzieKnot
4 years ago by KenzieKnot
Thank you everyone for the advice! I’ll definitely have to try memorizing and the segment knotting. You all are so so helpful!