Different Types of Ties and How to Make Them
Threadhead
Professional
Threadhead
4 years, 2 months ago by Threadhead
Here you can put how y’all do y’all’s ties and how you make them for the people that are new and would like to try something new.
Threadhead
Professional
Threadhead
I use the buckle closure and you make it by
Threadhead
Professional
Threadhead
1. Finnish you bracelet in anyway you like.
Threadhead
Professional
Threadhead
2. Half your strings and for the left do backward forward knots, and for the right do forward backward knots. 3. When you think the loop is big enough to fit a knot of all the strings snugly then you can join the two sides by doing square knots on all of the strings.4. You want this to be twice as long as you need it, when the square knots are long enough just tie an overhand knot with all your strings. 5. To put it on you need to push your tie through the staring loop from the top towards your wrist, then push it through the loop at the end of your bracelet away from your wrist. And that is how you do buckle closures. I hope you give them a try.😃
taelor
Bracelet King
taelor
4 years, 1 month ago by taelor
I just use triangle ends and twisted ties!
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
I use either
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
Oops..
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
I either use a loop and braided ends or an adjustable closer (braids and a square knot)
Eliza109
Professional
Eliza109
4 years, 1 month ago by Eliza109
If their is an even number of strings, I do a knotted loop with a shaped start and then triangle ends and braids
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
4 years, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
I make a loop ( normally the type with FB and BF knots ) for the start and do braids at the end.
knottahti
knottahti
4 years, 1 month ago by knottahti
i really love doing loops with twisted ties or four strand braids
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
4 years, 1 month ago by Shelly2121
For thinner bracelets, i use a small crimp end. You can find these on amazon in different sizes colors and in kit with chains rings and clasps. I recommend watching masha knots for the tutorial!

For thicker bracelets, i either do a loop with double braided ends or a large crimp end.
ashten
Bracelet King
ashten
4 years, 1 month ago by ashten
I use a loop and triangle end with twisted ties... everything I know is from MashaKnots Youtube Tutorials ahaha