Thick Alphas
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years, 1 month ago by Tango27
I am making a very thick alpha but the first rows are looking bad...will the whole bracelet be like that or is it always like that in the start?
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 1 month ago by Someone_
Usually it'll sort itself out after a few rows, not sure how they look but you could try to push the rows up gently with your nail just so the rows sit 'right'. It helps if you start with a straight egde (not sure if you've done that or not) when it comes to thick alpha's, or at least that's how it is with me. Keep knotting as you are, and work slowly paying attention to each knot and if something ends up looking really wrong unpick that/those knot(s) and try again.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 1 month ago by AwesomeGrl
If you made a loop on big alphas then the pattern always warps. I guess if you want to make a big alpha with a loop you will have to make more of them like 2 or three. Hopefully you understand this. 🙂
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years, 1 month ago by Tango27
@Someone_ so is it okay if it is like bowing in a half circle almost? That’s where I am know
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 1 month ago by Someone_
If you tied the strings to a key-ring or did a single triangle end to start it, then yes it's normal. If you started with a straight edge, then it may be because you didn't quite push the knots up as far as it will go against the row above.