Switching from a clipboard to desk knotting
Reply
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
1 day, 5 hours ago by 2006_Mandy
I've been using a clipboard for the past 6 years and I have a hard time adjusting to anything so this is a big switch. My posture is bad and looking completely down at a clipboard is bad (even worse when slouching over a clipboard), plus the clipboard moves in my lap so its hard to record if I'm making a video for social media.

My question is for taping the bracelet down do you tape near the edge of the table or do you put it further away from your body? How does washi tape keep it secure? I find that I can only use duck tape.
sonukc2504
Professional
sonukc2504
21 hours ago by sonukc2504
2006_Mandy
Speaking from experience, I find a table that levels with my chest works well for me. This prevents me from slouching and keeps my back and shoulders erect. Also, keep the bracelet a little away from yourself (maintain about 7-8 inches gap).
I would not recommend using washi tape as it is a little delicate for this. If you use duct tape, that is well and good. Just make sure that it doesn't leave any gum/adhesieve residue on your project.
sonukc2504
Professional
sonukc2504
21 hours ago by sonukc2504
@2006_Mandy
Reply