Clean alpha back?
Reply
Crazyfun24
Professional
Crazyfun24
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Crazyfun24
I watched the tutorial for clean alpha backs, and it helped by not showing the string stretched across the back, but it is still noticeably visible. The string still kind of peeks out between the knots. Does any body know how to fix that?
pankpa
Bracelet King
pankpa
1 month, 2 weeks ago by pankpa
@Crazyfun24 Hi can you send me a picture of it on my insta knottki_ maybe I can help 😉
Emmaloves
Professional
Emmaloves
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Emmaloves
Are you tying the knots tight enough?
MaddeGC
Skiller
MaddeGC
1 day, 15 hours ago by MaddeGC
Hey! I’m not sure how you're tying, but one thing it could be is passing the old color thread under the base string instead of above base string and under new color (don't forget this happens after the first half of the knot). It also depends if you are using flat edge teqnuiqe and tie fb/bf knots on the ends. You can do this ❤️
Reply