String lengths
Reply
|
20180010
Skiller
|
3 months ago by 20180010
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with the string lengths I need for bracelet number 198242. If one of you could just tell me the lengths or if you could try to teach me, that would be great! ❤️ 👍
|
|
halokiwi
Moderator
|
3 months ago by halokiwi
I think you should be fine with about 1m per string. That is if you follow the pattern exactly as it's written down and don't adjust any knots to bf or fb knots. If you do, some strings might get used up quicker than others.
|
|
20180010
Skiller
|
3 months ago by 20180010
Ok, thanks 🎉 ❤️ ❤️ 🎉
|
|
Emmaloves
Professional
|
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Emmaloves
For future reference, there's a tutorial titled 'How to calculate string length in a normal pattern' if you want to figure out the exact lengths you need!
|
Reply


