reversible alphas???????????
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 6 months ago by lyra2245
so, i was looking at patterns and i found one, #2851 and it had apic. so, its a jack skeleton pattern and one of the pics had a front- and back photo. so the front had a white skull and a black backround, but the back was like, reversed so the skull was black and the background was white. it looked very cool and i am dying to know how to make these. any input is strongly appreciated
Farola
Bracelet King
Farola
10 years, 6 months ago by Farola
I guess they do both and then put it together somehow. I know, I'm not helping hahahaha. I want to know how they do that too! If someone could make a tutorial i would be completely greatful!
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 6 months ago by SBilbrey
Hey, that's my photo! 😄 I'll try to get a tutorial posted soon. But you make it as one whole piece, then fold it in the middle. When you do the first half, you have to turn the pattern upside down and tie it that way first. Then when you're ready to do the second half, you tie the pattern right-side up. After that, you'll have loose strings on both ends. You fold your whole piece in half and tie your loose strings together. It only really works on keychains, since you'll have no loop or tying braids. But like I said, I'll try to work on the tutorial today!
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
10 years, 6 months ago by FTCN97
A tutorial would be amazing @SBilbrey! 🙂 Good luck making it 🙂
Farola
Bracelet King
Farola
I would never came up with that idea, its awesome!
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
yay yay yay thank you
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
@SBilbrey thank you I live those key chains so much and I want to make them so bad
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
I've got all my pictures taken and the keychain made. I've also contacted the admins about creating the tutorial. I'm just waiting to hear back, and then I'll have it up!
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
AWESOME thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
@SBilbrey I noticed you have another photo like that and it's attached to the keychain different than the larks heads knots?
Farola
Bracelet King
Farola
Thank you so so so so so much SBilbrey!!!!!!
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
Yeah, you don't use the larks head knot. You tie the key ring into the piece. And because of that, the keyring spins pretty freely without tearing up your strings. I've noticed that, when using the larks head knot, you can't really use the key ring as designed. Because when you try to spin it, it can mess up your strings, and the ring doesn't really open. This design solves that problem!
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
ok thank you
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
is the tutorial done??
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
I still haven't heard back about it. I'm going to try to contact them again.
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
oh ok
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
Hey guys! I heard back from Adik and I'm going to be emailing her the tutorial right now! It should be posted soon!
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
yay
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
how soon??
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
They haven't told me. I'm still waiting for it to show up too. I emailed it to the admins this weekend.