I think this goes here
GraceyKnot
Professional
GraceyKnot
4 years, 1 month ago by GraceyKnot
So I have a cat and I have long hair, ill be knotting a bracelet and I find hair in it, either mine or my cats, I normally pull it out but its quite difficult getting it all, is there a better way or a way to prevent it?
delaney__
Professional
delaney__
4 years, 1 month ago by delaney__
a simple and straight answer to your question would be- that there isn't really a way to prevent it other than make it on a surface without cat hair and to not let your cat(s) near it as you make it. i understand that sometimes that's unpreventable, so maybe if you can't do that, get tweezers or use your fingers to pull out the hair if it is too noticeable or bothersome. it's definitely hard to prevent though! i feel you haha. hope this helps 😅😌
GraceyKnot
Professional
GraceyKnot
4 years, 1 month ago by GraceyKnot
Thanks @Delaney_ !
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 1 month ago by halokiwi
You could also tie your hair up while working on a bracelet. It should help with less hair falling down.

Before you start working on a bracelet you could also try removing the hair that might be stuck on your clothing with one of those sticky roller things.
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 1 month ago by Someone_
With furries myself I always end up with fur on them. I use tweezers to "pluck hairs out" and for little droplets of fur that are loose, and/or bits of dust I use lint rollers and roll them along the bracelet and it it picks it all off.
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
Ty your hair up in a ponytail or bun and ty in a room without your cat, that’s the only way (and the room can’t have lots of cat hair)