Beads?
TrueFalse
Bracelet King
TrueFalse
10 years, 7 months ago by TrueFalse
I've seen in a lot of pictures, not just on this site, that people are using beads instead of using string and tying knots. I was just wondering how you would do that because I really want to make some bracelets with beads. Any tips would be appreciated, Thanks(:
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 7 months ago by SBilbrey
I've never done bead weaving before, but I know there's a bead-weaving loom available at Michaels. With it being this close to the holidays, they should have plenty of them available right now. It comes with the loom, an instruction and pattern booklet, starter beads, and the appropriate string. It's supposed to be pretty easy!
Iefjo
Professional
Iefjo
10 years, 7 months ago by Iefjo
I've just discovered the bead weaving and i love it! Like SBilbrey said, you can buy a bead loom or make one yourself. I've watched some video's on youtube to see how to do it. If you type in 'bead weaving' you get a ton of video's and it's quite easy to understand. Good luck!
TrueFalse
Bracelet King
TrueFalse
10 years, 7 months ago by TrueFalse
Thank you!
ariana
Skiller
ariana
10 years, 5 months ago by ariana
You could do the paper beads I have done some before there is a tutorial for it on here for one just make sure you put mod podge on them after and I have a chopstick is what I use to wrap them up on if you runout of mod podge use clear nail polish or you could just color the beads with tje
ariana
Skiller
ariana
10 years, 5 months ago by ariana
"With the nail polish" sorry
TrueFalse
Bracelet King
TrueFalse
10 years, 5 months ago by TrueFalse
Okay, I'll check it out, thanks(: