Techniques for faster knotting?
gracenep7
Skiller
gracenep7
4 years, 1 month ago by gracenep7
I was wondering if anybody has any techniques or ways they knot their bracelets to get faster at making them in general. I do segment knotting and that helps speed up the process, but when I do certain knots like the backwards knot, I feel like I’m so slow at making them. So if anyone has any tips on how to get faster at knotting, that would be great!
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
MASHA knots has a video with bracelet hacks that help
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 1 month ago by halokiwi
Maybe you can practice that specific knot that you're slow with or you could try to figure out if maybe you can move your hands differently to do it.
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 1 month ago by Someone_
The only thing I do that speeds up the process (for me) other than segment knotting is grabbing the strings I need to make knots with and hold each individual string between my fingers, and make the knots that way. I'm not sure how long you have been making bracelets for, but a lot of practice and time plays a big part on how fast you generally knot.
tizi_knots
Professional
tizi_knots
4 years, 1 month ago by tizi_knots
The way that I do that is doing a 4 or a p or whatever you call f, b, Fb, bf knots then you put your finger into that knot, with your other hand , with a finger, you pass the string to your finger of your other hand ( under). If you don't understand me you can check masha's knots videos because she have a lot of bracelet hacks and helplines.
knotsbybre
Skiller
knotsbybre
4 years, 1 month ago by knotsbybre
I've made quite a few bracelets, and as you make bracelets I feel like you get a lot faster. there are a lot of things on youtube that can help.
gando
Professional
gando
4 years, 1 month ago by gando
Segment knotting truly helps. I only started a few weeks ago and I understand it can be difficult, but once you start to figure it out it really makes knotting much quicker.