Double triangles for alphas
MoraBerry
Professional
MoraBerry
4ย years, 1ย month ago by MoraBerry
Hey! I asked this a million times steady but I still donโ€™t get it for some reason.
I wanna make an alpha bracelet with alpha double triangles, the problem is that if I make a loop and leave some of the leading string in the other side i donโ€™t understand how to attach both of them Together.
Hopefully someone can help me!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years, 1ย month ago by halokiwi
You make both triangles separately. One with the leading string and one with another string. If you left a longer end of the leading string stick out to the other side of the loop you can use that.

Once you're done with both triangles you connect them with your leading string. The end of the other string is just one of the many strings at the back of an alpha bracelet that's just leave there without doing anything with it.

That's how I'd do it. I don't know if it's the "professional" way. I like to experiment and doing things on my own when I make friendship bracelets. I don't always follow the "rules".
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4ย years, 1ย month ago by Someone_
I do mine the exact same way @halokiwi mentioned, I'm unsure if there is another way, but I am happy the way I do it anyhow.
Just be mindful of your tension for the first full row after the triangles it can sometimes be a little "sensitive".