how do I end my bracelets?
shsushzhdh
Professional
shsushzhdh
4 years, 2 months ago by shsushzhdh
Currently I do the basic loop and tassels, but I want an option that’s less bulky and maybe more adjustable. 🙂
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 2 months ago by Someone_
You could try crimp ends? You basically jist attach them to the bracelet and then add a lobster clamp and jump rings so you can attach the bracelet to your wrist.
Some people also attach buttons to their bracelet, and to attach that to your wrist you just thread the button through the loop.
There's also an adjustable fastener you can do with a sliding knot.
All of these have tutorials online, if they interest you. 🙂
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years, 2 months ago by Haka_yt
I just do a loop and twisted ties, but I also sometimes do a twisted tie on each end and then it’s a bit more adjustable... if you use the ties there are also sliding knots you can use to make the bracelet always a loop but you can make it bigger or smaller to fit your wrist...
Phoenix14
Bracelet King
Phoenix14
4 years, 2 months ago by Phoenix14
similar to what Haka_yt does, i do a loop and braided ties usually. in the past i have also done braids on both sides
Sarah246
Bracelet King
Sarah246
4 years, 2 months ago by Sarah246
If you want to make it adjustable, I would suggest braiding or twisting a length of string on both ends of the bracelet and then doing a sort of Chinese staircase segment over both of them so it will slide to be adjustable. 😊
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 2 months ago by So_Knotty
If you want an adjustment
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 2 months ago by So_Knotty
Sorry I messed up, if you want an adjustable bracelet do a 2-4 inch braid both before and after the bracelet part of the bracelet and then do a square knot tying the braids together
tizi_knots
Professional
tizi_knots
4 years, 2 months ago by tizi_knots
I always do triangle ends when it's like a chevron or something like that doing a backward on the first string of each side and then I do 2 or 1 braids .
knotsbybre
Skiller
knotsbybre
4 years, 2 months ago by knotsbybre
I always start and end my bracelets with a braid so that I can make them into a slip knot.
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
4 years, 1 month ago by Shelly2121
Try braided, twisted, and crimp ends. What ive also done in the past is that i leave about 3 to 4 inches and make a few knots so its more adjustable. How ever crimp ends are the best choice in my opinion. The chain is adjustable, and if it needs to be bigger attach another one with a jump ring.