Competition
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
10 years, 7 months ago by FTCN97
A lot of newbies in de competition... I don't think it's fair that a lot of people can win when they haven't even done something on/for the site...

I'm wanting to know whether I'm the only one or if there are more people to agree with me 🙂

x.
KnottyOne
Skiller
KnottyOne
10 years, 7 months ago by KnottyOne
What competition? Sorry, I'm a newbie.. just need to ask a questions (and don't worry, I won't enter any competitions until a) I'm a better knotter, and b) I'm above newbie status.)
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
Well, it's not about being a newbie or not for me. It's more about being active on Braceletbook.
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
It's a good thing you're asking questions 🙂. If you have more you are always allowed to send me messages!
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
There is a competition going on to win 100 embroidery threads. You can win by sharing your personal link (which youcan find on the site).
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
10 years, 7 months ago by wolf3
well, it would be unfair for newbies not to be able to compete. maybe they haven't done much because... they don't have enough string to really get into bracelets but they want to and this competition is a perfect way for them to 1. get strings and 2. get more involved in things. when i was a newbie i didn't like that i couldn't do much stuff, if we make more cool stuff that newbies cant do they might just,... quit.
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
I get your point. But there is a difference in trying to make bracelets and be active on bb and doing nothing.
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 7 months ago by lyra2245
i didnt like being a newbie because i coulnt rate patterns or comment on them, and i thought it was unfair because it was harder to BE active
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
Well, I believe that as a newbie you can be active. If you've addes a pattern or several phoos or todos your rank will improve very fast...
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
Whatever. I realise I appear to be the only one...