Favorite embroidery floss
Hunniebuns
Advanced
Hunniebuns
1 month ago by Hunniebuns
Hey! What is your favorite brand of embroidery floss? DMC is my favorite and I have been collecting it for 14 years.
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
1 month ago by Hylia224
I buy a brand called iris
I've tried a few and this seems to be the most at hand for me, and the better quality for cheaper. I usually buy a pack of 120 skeins for about $10 or so at hobby lobby
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
1 month ago by ningc98
i get my thread at michael’s and i found this brand called loops & threads which i got a pack of 36 skeins for 3 dollars
megod19
Skiller
megod19
1 month ago by megod19
It’s DMC for me too. I used the pearl one. I really love the quality however in store you have less color choice than the regular DMC brand.
puggyz
Professional
puggyz
4 weeks, 1 day ago by puggyz
I use dmc however it is common for dmc to fray in bracelets. I’ve hear some popular content creators use loops and threads which I have yet to try.
Hunniebuns
Advanced
Hunniebuns
4 weeks, 1 day ago by Hunniebuns
I have used loops and thread and iris and it is good alternative to dmc.
Jmaxw568
Advanced
Jmaxw568
3 weeks, 2 days ago by Jmaxw568
temu has a big bag with 400 diffrent colous no repeats for 36 bucks and is made from cotton 😄 😄
tmanuck
Professional
tmanuck
3 weeks, 1 day ago by tmanuck
I have a good paxoo kit on Amazon! It comes with a ton of colors!
wwwaubrey
Beginner
wwwaubrey
3 weeks, 1 day ago by wwwaubrey
I like a good kit from Amazon
kgoldstone
Skiller
kgoldstone
3 weeks ago by kgoldstone
Loops and threads is so soft and full compared to DMC
emp217
Skiller
emp217
2 weeks, 2 days ago by emp217
I have some cheap embroidery floss made of polyester and it seems to fray out while knotting. I also had (for my first keychain) a Anchor floss, the quality is a lot better because it is cotton, but really expensive.