The finished map of emergency assistance
Hasti13900
Skiller
Hasti13900
1ย month ago by Hasti13900
Hello, I am knitting the bracelet code #18. I have reached the point where the pattern is finished. How can I continue to knit it? I need urgent help.
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
1ย month ago by Cow28
You need to go back through and start again.

You start back at the beginning and continue from there.

When you knot you need to repeat it again and again until it is long enough.
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
1ย month ago by Cow28
Since that is an older pattern, the colors dont line up, but you would still knot in that order.
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
1ย month ago by mishka0129
Since the strands at the bottom of the pattern don't match the strands at the top of the pattern it can be a little difficult to start with. To continue the pattern, you would just keep repeating the same 6 rows of knots as you have already done, but ignoring the string labels/colours. So for the first row, your outermost strand on the left side, would make a forward knot over the string next to it, the third strand from the left would make a forward knot over the fourth strand, and the 5th strand from the left would make a forward knot over the 6th strand. And you would mirror that on the right side with backwards knots, and then continue the knotting pattern from there. After a few repeats you would end back up in the string order at the top of the pattern again. Hope that helps!
Hasti13900
Skiller
Hasti13900
1ย month ago by Hasti13900
Thanks
I continued to weave it