How long do you need
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1ย month ago by emp217
for a bracelet?

Hi guys!

To me it seems that it takes more time to choose the right colors and to make the beginning as to make the whole bracelet. But each bracelet takes me several hours, some easier ones may take me about 3 or 4 hours I think. Some patterns take me 1 hour for 1 part of the bracelet.
In some videos I already heard that a bracelet is made in about 1 hour... hahaha... for some pros like Masha Knots, but not for me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿค”

How long do you need? Maybe you have some examples because patterns can be really different...

emp
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1ย month ago by AlmaLlama
For me it depends on the pattern. For normals Iโ€™d say 2-4 hours (4 hours if it is a complex and big pattern) and for alpha keychains usually 2 hours and for alpha bracelets 4 and sometimes even 5 hours.
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1ย month ago by emp217
Do you make it all at once or day by day and step by step while watching tv?
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1ย month ago by AlmaLlama
Usually I make my bracelets in more than one session, but if I put all the sessions together it will make the time I had mentioned before. ( hope that makes sense lol )
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1ย month ago by emp217
It does. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hunniebuns
Advanced
Hunniebuns
1ย month ago by Hunniebuns
I can make some 12 string patterns in under 2 hours. It depends on the pattern and how quickly I can memorize it.
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1ย month ago by emp217
Wow!

For example for #142842 I need 45-60 mins for one part! So the whole bracelet not under 6 hours. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
It's quite easy, but there is a lot to do.
rics_girl3
Skiller
rics_girl3
1ย month ago by rics_girl3
Yeah I usually watch smth while I do it. I make more alphas than other things, and it gets easier as you keep doing it.