Normal pattern keychain
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
1ย month ago by bamboozled
So Iโ€™m thinking of doing #126311 on a keychain. I always use larks head knots, but some of the same colors are not next to each other. (Iโ€™m sorry idk if this makes any sense) Is there a way to do this without separating all the strings and making 14 larks head knots? I searched a bit on YouTube with no luck.
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
1ย month ago by onarts_
I don't know how well I'll be able to explain this on writing but what i would do is in this case, take the black thread and do a larks head knot but instead of pulling it tight keep it loose and separate the two strings that come from it so that there is kind of a horizontal string paralel to the keychain (idk if this makes sense), then take the light yeallow and do the larks head knot but including the black horizontal string as part of the key chain ring and separate the two strings from it as well. Then you can continue to do this with your other strings creating like a simetrical array of strings on each side until you reach the white in the middle which you can do normally.

I hope this makes some kind of sense ๐Ÿ™‚
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
1ย month ago by bamboozled
@onarts_ thank you! Also I love your profile picture
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1ย month ago by halokiwi
You can also split strings, so they have three strands instead of six. If you fold them, they have six strands together and you can use them as one string.