How do you wear them???
Pearflower
Professional
Pearflower
1 month, 1 week ago by Pearflower
So I'm a bit confused on how to actually WEAR bracelets

When you start with the teardrop loop and end with the triangle ending or a braid, do you just tie it together?
and then you start with the triangle and end with it do you also do that?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 month, 1 week ago by halokiwi
If you have a loop and two ties: pull one tie through the loop and tie a knot between the two ties.
If you have a tie on each side: tie a knot between the two ties.

There are also closing options where you use buttons or clasps.
Pearflower
Professional
Pearflower
1 month, 1 week ago by Pearflower
thank you this helps a lot
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1 month ago by emp217
I also was wondering that. Because if you have a loop and two ties (or ties without a loop) the ties always will hang around. That must be really uncomfortable. So with some bracelets I am using buttons. But I don't have so many really nice ones that match the colours. And you have to measure the bracelet exactly, so you can't use it for your hands and feet (at least not with my size).

When I was young (haha it is sooo long ago 😂) we never thought about that! We tied our bracelets, the ties were hanging around, we wore our bracelets day and night (because opening that knot also is not that easy 🙈) and the world was OK.

And now I'm a grown up perfectionist that does not like ties hanging around. But "everyone" has that. Even the great tutorial makers on YouTube use ties instead of buttons and everything is fine.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 month ago by halokiwi
If long ties bother you, try making them as short as possible, while still being able to tie them @emp217
Str1ngz
Professional
Str1ngz
1 month ago by Str1ngz
You can also use sliding knots if you have braids on each end to make an adjustable bracelet. Here's a couple of youtube videos on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjyGOzW3HQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN-9NFyWG5Q
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1 month ago by emp217
I do use adjustable knots, yes.