Bracelets curling
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
1 month, 2 weeks ago by emilyyy307
So my bracelets are curling. They are not curling like twisting and they only start curling when they are on my wrist. Another weird thing was it was curling like in half like hot dog style if that makes sense. And this only happened to a bracelet that I used craft chord on.
SmileSnake
Bracelet King
SmileSnake
1 month, 1 week ago by SmileSnake
For me, craft chord usually is really janky/unmalleable. In my experience, craft chord stays bunched up and doesn't straighten out when I knot. So I usually avoid using craft chord on normal/alpha patterns
myabrclest
Skiller
myabrclest
1 month, 1 week ago by myabrclest
They will only do it because if you do a candy stripe it only one type of knot
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1 month ago by emp217
I have made some bracelets just for fun to practice. Everything was fine.
Then I made the first one for my mum and it was curly...and yes, it was a candy stripe: #22320
But there are not only the same type of knots.
With the fishbone (that is the double candy stripe) #7954 nothing happened.

Does it have anything to do with how tight I make the knots? I gues I do it always the same, but you never know. For me it depends on the pattern how tight I make my knots.
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 month ago by kpn
one quick solution to this is to get them a little damp (not super wet, just a little bit damp) and put them through a hair straightener or iron, they will hold for a while after that
wwwaubrey
Beginner
wwwaubrey
2 weeks, 2 days ago by wwwaubrey
Curling actually means you are tying your knots to tight that why it’s curling or it could be the string
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
2 weeks, 2 days ago by emilyyy307
@wwwaubrey yes I do know that but it's not curling like that