bracelet knots come out wrong
KadenV24
Advanced
KadenV24
3 months ago by KadenV24
i was hoping someone could help me out. its kind of hard to explain but sometimes when i do knots on my bracelets, even if im 100% sure i did the right knot, as im tying the last half of the knot, it looks fine but then as i tighten it it switches and becomes the wrong color. if anyone else has had this happen please help how to fix it!
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 months ago by Hylia224
It sounds like you're doing them correctly but you're just pulling them up too tight. This has happened to me.
When you pull the second half of the knot up, don't pull so tight once it's there. Once it's there, it's not going anywhere.
Finding the sweet spot with tension only comes with practice, so loosen the second half of your knot and keep creating!
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
3 months ago by Grenda
Just make sure you are gripping the string the knot is being made on tight so that the one knotting doesn’t switch with it. Also make sure when you are knotting with the string that is supposed to be knotting, the knot is tight enough but not too tight and loose enough but not too loose so the knots are just right.
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
3 months ago by Grenda
@Hylia224 I’m so sorry I didn’t see you replied already. I was writing it just as you replied.
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 months ago by Hylia224
@Grenda lol it's ok!! I do that way too often too 😅
KadenV24
Advanced
KadenV24
3 months ago by KadenV24
@Hylia224 @Grenda thank you both of you so much! i will try your tips!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
Try making your knots with the same tension. Practice will also help you, so don't worry! (:
KadenV24
Advanced
KadenV24
2 months, 3 weeks ago by KadenV24
@AlmaLlama thank you so much! I will try that
FANGIRL88
Skiller
FANGIRL88
2 months, 3 weeks ago by FANGIRL88
also if you put in a wrong knot you can use a pin of some sort and poke it through the knot and pull out the knot