Alpha backs
lemonlime0
Professional
lemonlime0
3 months, 3 weeks ago by lemonlime0
Hello, I would like to know what you guys do with the backs of your alpha bracelets, especially the ones with lots of colors. I recently made #65649 for my friend. I had to cut the strings on the back so it would have even sides and not be tight in some places. Should I cut the strings down shorter or leave them? I also have fabric glue for this end pieces that stick out when you run out of string. I don’t want to go and buy anything so please leave fabric or felt backs off the table.
Please no hate for the pattern as well, my friend picked it, as it’s their hobby and not mine. It’s legal where we live.
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 months, 3 weeks ago by Hylia224
You can probably just cut them as short as possible just so it looks nicer.
You probably don't need the glue unless you're unsure or you just want to make sure it lasts but just know that it'll make the bracelet harder (I use clear nail polish on mine occasionally and those things could be used as weapons lol)
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
3 months, 3 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
Yes I cut the exes string(s) as short as possible!! And like @Hylia224 said haha 😂 yes using clear nail polish can be vary sharp and uncomfortable 😅 I think the same with glue 😊
lemonlime0
Professional
lemonlime0
3 months, 3 weeks ago by lemonlime0
Ty both!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
Your welcome!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
Also is you @ people they get a notification!!!! 😊 (@Vivi_knotz ) 😉
Kayla517
Professional
Kayla517
3 months ago by Kayla517
The alpha is very unlikely to untie on its own so I just cut them short. Then my leading string I’ll tie with my base strings.
FANGIRL88
Skiller
FANGIRL88
2 months, 3 weeks ago by FANGIRL88
i usually use the clean back technique. you kinda feed the string in as you go? idk i cant explain things well.

you can use this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCXIzmm0f3c

yeah it might not be a link... you can copy the url i guess?

(excuse my terible spelling. can spell better when im not tired but im tired so yea)
Str1ngz
Professional
Str1ngz
2 months, 3 weeks ago by Str1ngz
@lemonlime0 I know this is very late, but this might be quite useful in the future! If you leave the ends of the string a bit longer, you can weave them into the back of the bracelet with a needle. Otherwise, the clean back technique that FANGIRLL88 suggested 😊