Weird Section
SadStraw
Skiller
SadStraw
4 months, 1 week ago by SadStraw
So I was minding my business and everything was going fine it looked really really good and nothing seemed wrong but then randomly the next section I was working on was higher (like bumpy) than the others and sticking out weird to the side. I tried redoing it multiple times but it never looks any different help!
this is the pattern I'm using #117 and im trying to do a fourth red section.
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
Try having the same knot tension! That will help you a lot!
If you're knotting row-by-row, I recommend switching to segment knotting! You can find a lot of tutorials on this knotting technique on YouTube.
If you have problems on pattern #117, I also recommend you to check out the videos that are posted on that pattern! I think all of them are good, but the video by @Racoon (Masha Knots) that is posted on #117 is very in-depth.
Hope I could help! 😊
SadStraw
Skiller
SadStraw
I am segment knotting and keeping the same tension
SadStraw
Skiller
SadStraw
And I started making it by watching that video
SadStraw
Skiller
SadStraw
The bracelet gods must be unhappy with me
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
If you're a beginner, don't worry, that thing happened to all of us! With practice, your bracelets will become better and better! (:
SadStraw
Skiller
SadStraw
I shared a photo if that helps but I have no idea if it actually worked
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
Before to be up the photo must be reviewed by a Moderator, so it's gonna take within a hour or more to be accepted.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 months, 1 week ago by halokiwi
My first thought would be that the red string is a little thicker than the other strings and because of that it makes bigger knots that stick out more.