Loop and adjustable ending
emp217
Skiller
emp217
4 months, 2 weeks ago by emp217
Hello guys,

is there a way to make a loop at the beginning and still have an adjustable twisted tie? I only know how to make adjustable bracelets with ties at the start and at the end.

Thank you!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4 months, 2 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
Hi!!!

You can make an adjustable bracelet with a look but not a teardrop loop!

So with the loop (not a teardrop ) and the finished bracelet with ends you are going to sort of
Bend the loop backwards sorta behind the bracelet and it should look like the bracelet his like ears at the sides
And then your going to take the ends ( oh this also only works with one tie that I know of ) and start from the back and
With the tie go through one ear then over the bracelet the out the other ear then it should form a sort of circle and your just kinda
Stretch it out a little bit to hard tho

Haha 😂 that was a lot and hopefully helped
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 months, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
If you have two ties in the end, you could theoretically just pull one of them through the loop and then do a sliding knot with both ties. It should work the same as it would, if you had ties on both ends of the bracelet.
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months, 2 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
You can make an loop and tie an adjustable knot with the ties. This video will show you how to make this kind of "adjustable knot": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpfeZ9vq9F8
Hope I've answered your question!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4 months, 2 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
@halokiwi 😱 did not think about that!!!! 🤪 ty!
emp217
Skiller
emp217
4 months, 1 week ago by emp217
@AlmaLlama: I know this video, but there is no loop. With a loop I actually was thinking of a teardrop loop and only one tie at the end.

What the others here wrote I don't really understand. Haha...I always need a video oder pics or something because knotting and tying in words is really hard. 🙈
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
What I was trying to say is to make an adjustable knot between the ties, when one is through the loop. Just make a loop and 2 ties, put a tie through the loop, and then make the adjustable knot. Hope that makes sense 😅
emp217
Skiller
emp217
4 months, 1 week ago by emp217
Ahh!! YES, that makes perfectly sense! 🎉
Thanks!