Kids Sizes
Chelszzz
Professional
Chelszzz
5ย months, 1ย week ago by Chelszzz
Hello everyone, I have an order for some bracelets and am having trouble finding out information on how to ensure your bracelets are small enough for ages 7-12 .I just don't want to work on these only for them not to fit. Does anyone know or have an idea on how many rows or inches for smaller wrist sizes? Any help would be so greatly appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜Š
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
5ย months, 1ย week ago by mishka0129
I haven't made a lot of children's bracelets personally, but I usually do my bracelets as 6 inches of knotted length, plus the ties for teenager/adult, so I would estimate that 4 inches of knotting length would probably be good for a pre-teen..
lynx123
Bracelet King
lynx123
5ย months, 1ย week ago by lynx123
I've found that shorter is always better. If you use a loop at the beginning and ties at the end, the length of the actual knotted bracelet is the smallest it can go, and the length of the knotted part plus the ties is the longest, so I would say make the bracelet smaller and the ties longer ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm not sure if that makes any sense ๐Ÿ˜‚
Chelszzz
Professional
Chelszzz
5ย months, 1ย week ago by Chelszzz
Thank you both. This definitely helps! I appreciate the suggestions and will try these out. Have a great day! ๐Ÿ™‚