Double triangle ends - alphas
IslandGurl
Professional
IslandGurl
4 years, 2 months ago by IslandGurl
So i have seen people like @Racoon do double triangle ends for alphas and i was wondering how people did it. I know how to do a single shaped start but i dont know about double. Pls, does anyone know any videos or tutorials on how to do it?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
I don't have a tutorial but what I'd do is you do two separately triangles.

Divide your base strings into two parts. With each half you make a triangle end like you usually would.

Once you're done with both triangles you lay them next to each other. You take the leading string of one of the triangles and knot in a horizontal line from one triangle to the other triangle so they connect.

I honestly don't know how else to explain.

You could also use the technique you would use for triangle ends in a normal bracelet. The strings you'd use for this would be your background strings.

Masha knots has a video on double triangle ends for normal patterns
IslandGurl
Professional
IslandGurl
4 years, 2 months ago by IslandGurl
@halokiwi thanks!
MoraBerry
Professional
MoraBerry
4 years, 2 months ago by MoraBerry
Hi! I have the same doubt! I don’t understand how to make the second triangle cause you have only one string that is not the base and you use as your first color. Let me know if you understand what I mean and if you know hoy to do that! @halokiwi
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
@MoraBerry

You leave a bit of extra string on the other side of the loop (the opposite side from the side with the leading string) and you make one triangle with the extra string. The other triangle you do with the leading string. After you made both triangles you continue doing regular rows with the leading string.

I hope that makes sense.
MoraBerry
Professional
MoraBerry
@halokiwi
MoraBerry
Professional
MoraBerry
@halokiwi
MoraBerry