alpha endings
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
6 months, 2 weeks ago by leviOsa_09
im looking for some unique cute endings for my keychains! i've done the square knots, braids, and twists, and want to try a different ending for them! there aren't any tutorials though, so i was wondering if anyone had their fave endings for alphas?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
6 months, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
For #57706 I did some sort of macrame finish. You can check out the photo I posted. I made a net of half square knots there.
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
6 months, 2 weeks ago by Unicorn002
i like doing sort of a normal pattern triangle end with the base strings, i believe kinsey b has a video on making alpha keychains where she explains what i am talking about. i also like tying little groups of strings with over hand knots!
red4467
Skiller
red4467
5 months, 3 weeks ago by red4467
I have the same question! In particular, I have been trying to find a tutorial on how to do the ends I see in @sftball011 ‘s #62569 photo or @fuzzydogs8 ‘s #28256. I would love to work with someone to help put together a big list of alpha ends. I’ve found tutorials for a few of the basics, but seen a lot more variety that I am not sure how to recreate.
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
5 months, 2 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
@red4467 I’ve been wondering how to do that too @halokiwi is there a YouTube tutorial on how to do those macrame finishing that @red4467 set as examples?? 😄
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
5 months, 2 weeks ago by humanonion
@red4467 @Vivi_knotz in the tutorials there is a selection called ‘New techniques to try out (part two)’ which is the first one you see then when you scroll down to the very bottom the second last one is a video on it which it’s called ‘How to make tapestry ends’ and that is it!
red4467
Skiller
red4467
5 months, 1 week ago by red4467
@humanonion THANK YOU SO MUCH!Q! 🔥 🎉 😄 I will have to get on this forum more often ❤️
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
5 months, 1 week ago by humanonion
@red4467 your welcome 😊