How do you take nice photos??
smplyjedi
Bracelet King
smplyjedi
6 months, 2 weeks ago by smplyjedi
So i dont know if someone already asked this but i see gorgeous photos on here with pretty lighting and backgrounds so how do you do it?
Thanks 🙂
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
6 months, 2 weeks ago by Unicorn002
white backgrounds look great with the right lighting. natural light is always
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
6 months, 2 weeks ago by Unicorn002
sorry i mis clicked and didn’t finish! natural light is always great! sometimes i will take a white piece of paper and lay it outside so the lighting is nice. if you don’t want to do that you can also take it against flowers, other plants, rocks, etc
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
6 months, 2 weeks ago by Hylia224
@Unicorn002 is right! Natural lighting is the best and isn't harsh like a light bulb. Most of photos (which in not saying are amazing! I've seen wayyy better pictures here) are taken in front of my bedroom window on the floor on a box or piece of fabric. I've taken a couple outside when it's sunny and it's a little hard to get the angle right so the sunlight doesn't glare off of the thread but it usually turns out pretty!
smplyjedi
Bracelet King
smplyjedi
6 months, 2 weeks ago by smplyjedi
@Unicorn002 @Hylia224 thank you guys so much like fr I needa make my pics better 🙈
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
5 months, 4 weeks ago by sophlove21
I've also been working on taking better pictures, and something that's made it fun instead of tedious for me is finding a big collection of scrap paper so I can create cute backdrops for each bracelet. I just lay the pieces on top of one another so I can use them again and again! Then you can use something more "busy" on the bottom as well and have a light colored paper on top so the bracelet really pops 🙂