fuzzy bracelets
katdog1210
Bracelet King
katdog1210
7 months ago by katdog1210
after making bracelets i like to tie them around my wrist tight enough that they don't come off and don't come undone, and eventually if they break down A LOT i'll cut them off. this is cause i can never remember to take them off and put them back on. when they get wet from washing my hands they start to get fuzzy, is there a way to prevent this?
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
7 months ago by Cow28
I like to make bracelets that can be taken off so that that doesn’t happen. I put things Louie buttons and loops on the sides so I can remove them. This keeps them nicer so you don’t have to wear them in a chlorine pool or in bed which both make the bracelet get gross. This has definitely happened to me before too. I’m curious what else people will say.
katdog1210
Bracelet King
katdog1210
7 months ago by katdog1210
i'll look into this! thank you.
r1ddh1m
Professional
r1ddh1m
6 months, 4 weeks ago by r1ddh1m
Personally, I always try my best to remove my bracelets at night to prevent them from getting overused and messed up. I also either move my bracelet(s) higher up or take them off completely when i wash my hands just so no water or soap residue gets stuck in the thread, which also has a weird feel to it. Especially for designs with lighter colours, as they can get dirty pretty quick 🙂
r1ddh1m
Professional
r1ddh1m
6 months, 4 weeks ago by r1ddh1m
Personally, I always try my best to remove my bracelets at night to prevent them from getting overused and messed up. I also either move my bracelet(s) higher up or take them off completely when i wash my hands just so no water or soap residue gets stuck in the thread, which also has a weird feel to it. Especially for designs with lighter colours, as they can get dirty pretty quick 🙂
katdog1210
Bracelet King
katdog1210
6 months, 4 weeks ago by katdog1210
thank you 🙂