Pattern #25735 issue
MoraBerry
Professional
MoraBerry
4ย years, 2ย months ago by MoraBerry
Hi! I wanna try this pattern but Iโ€™ve been doing alphas for a while so I forgot some things about normal patterns. My issue is that I donโ€™t know if I should just follow the knots in the pattern or apply a special technique like the one done in normal bracelets that have diamond shapes in them, yo know, doing a diamond at a time and not knotting all the way trough. If someone can help me it would be awesome!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years, 2ย months ago by halokiwi
In pattern #25735 are no holes so you just knot according to the pattern without leaving knots out or using special techniques.

I recommend for you to knot row by row. If you're more experienced you can start knotting in segments.
kmonkey
Professional
kmonkey
4ย years, 1ย month ago by kmonkey
Since you are just getting back into normal patterns, I would also suggest knotting row by row, but as you progress, I find segment knotting to be a lot more fun, interesting, and more efficient than knotting row by row. There are plenty of tutorials you could find to learn how to segment knot, so I would strongly suggest it when you feel you are more comfortable with normal patterns.