how would I make this?
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
9 months, 4 weeks ago by fishyknots
How do I get the shaped effect of #136764? I’m not sure how to shape the inside so it appears like a hole.
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
9 months, 4 weeks ago by leviOsa_09
iv never attempted a shaped normal before, but if you look st the photo on that pattern by @scifi42, they left the strings showing. or, you could group the strings kinda like what you do with a daisy chain or shaped alpha (i think??)
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
9 months, 4 weeks ago by leviOsa_09
@fishyknots ^
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
@leviOsa_09 I see but I'm trying to get it so the strings don't show. Yeah I really have no idea
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
9 months, 4 weeks ago by halokiwi
It works just the same way you did the edges on #152371. It does not matter, if the left out knots are on the edges or in the center. Treat each edge of the hole as an individual edge and ignore all the other edges, then it shouldn't be confusing.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
@halokiwi Okay I think I understand. Thanks so much!
PennyR
Beginner
PennyR
9 months, 3 weeks ago by PennyR
Newbie here
PennyR
Beginner
PennyR
9 months, 3 weeks ago by PennyR
How should I start my bracelet
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
9 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@PennyR I recommend making your own post in "newbies". There you are more likely to get a response.

It depends on whether it is an alpha or a normal, which pattern it is, if you want to start with ties or a loop and if you want to do a shaped start or not.
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
9 months, 3 weeks ago by bamboozled
About the shaped bracelet thing, you could put a bead in the middle maybe, that would look nice.