the back of an alpha
Onesie23
Skiller
Onesie23
1 year, 1 month ago by Onesie23
How do I keep the back of my alpha bracelets looking neat enough that I don't have to cover the back in something. Gluing or sewing something to the back is something I would like to avoid if at all possible. I am afraid that if I cut the back strings short enough that they won't stick out that it will some undone. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
o-0
Advanced
o-0
1 year, 1 month ago by o-0
You could try the clean back alpha technique. I haven’t personally tried it yet but I’ve seen other people do it. Also one thing you could do is if you cut the strings just put a tiny bit of nail polish on it. I know that that’s still putting something on it but it’s not like putting a whole new layer onto it. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense.
Onesie23
Skiller
Onesie23
Thank you. Do you think using a fabric glue like eileens fabric tack would work too? I just happen to have that on hand but I will try it ether way
Pippa
Bracelet King
Pippa
1 year, 1 month ago by Pippa
Fabric glue would definitely work! I think the clean back technique works much better though Masha Knots has a grate video on how to do it 😃 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JCXIzmm0f3c
Onesie23
Skiller
Onesie23
Thank you very much. I went and watched the Masha Knots video yesterday after it was mentioned because I had never heard of that method before. I cant wait to try it.