How do you add beads to normal bracelets?
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
1 year, 1 month ago by jazzyghost
Hi, so I’ve seen tons of cute bracelets with beads on them, and I know the general concept for adding them to chevrons, but I’m not sure how to do it with macrame bracelets where there’re gaps. For esample, #124836 and #124837. I’ve been looking for videos and tutorials but have been unsuccessful. If anyone has any tips, I’d greatly appreciate them!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 1 month ago by halokiwi
In pattern #124837 the beads replace the knot that connects both halves. Instead of making a pink fb knot, you thread a bead onto both strings.

In pattern #124836 three beads are put in the centre of the hearts. The beads are threaded on the loose strings in the inside of the heart. The middle bead is threaded on the two middle strings and the other two beads are threaded on on string each.
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
That makes so much sense! Thanks @halokiwi 😊
goldflower
Bracelet King
goldflower
1 year, 1 month ago by goldflower
That is exactly correct. Sometimes beads have really small holes so it's helpful to use a thin piece of wire folded in half to thread them into your string (sorry I don't know what size wire just really thin jewelry wire)
jazzyghost
Bracelet King
jazzyghost
Thanks for the good tip! I’m actually planning on trying out one of your patterns with beads 😄